California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/10, 11:11 am

I was ordered to pay 50% of medical bills (California) for my children. My ex is suing me for back payment going back 10 years and most of it is for dental such as braces. This is cosmetic and not medically necessary. Do I have to pay? How do I fight it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search