California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 3:31 pm

what can i do the father of my kids moved & i have no phone number to reach them he never follows court order & lives more then 4 hrs away

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/18/13, 10:59 pm by John Laurie

You can hire a private detective. But what are u trying to achieve

This gratuitous response does not create an attorney client relationship. The advice provided herein is generic, may not apply to your circumstances and is not to be relied upon in your actions. An attorney client relationship is created only upon execution of an engagement letter or retainer agreement hiring me or my firm.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search