Legal Question in Family Law in California

What are my right as a father? The mother of my child is involved with a recently released ex con with priors of domestic violance and assult

Asked on 3/06/12, 11:24 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D .Kock APLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your child as a right to live in a safe environment. If mothers situation is dangerous, file a motion to change the parenting plan.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/12, 8:33 am
Rhonda Ellifritz Law Offices of Rhonda Ellifritz
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You would certainly have good cause to file a motion to modify custody if you can show that this child is being exposed to someone who presents a danger. For more information, visit

Read more
Answered on 3/09/12, 8:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now