California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/09, 9:05 am

WHAT IS the legal document used in caluifornia requesting ex wife to take off my last name, and can it be downloaded online? thanks!

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/25/09, 7:19 pm by OCEAN BEACH ASSOCIATES

You should have requested it in the petition. If you did not then you may have to amend it. Contact me directly.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

OCEAN BEACH ASSOCIATES 2185 Sunset Cliffs Blvd. San Diego, CA 92107

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search