California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/24/09, 10:42 pm

Will an attorney assist me in my divorce case? I live in San Diego county California. Financially I am unable to hire an attorney to represent me entirely. I need to hire someone to assist and direct me. I can pay as I go at predetermined rate. Can I find such help??? Where??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search