California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/12, 6:43 pm

I married a man who is incarcerated about two years ago. I purchased a house 7 months ago and he signed a quit claim deed. I want to divorce him and I was wondering if he has any claim of ownership to my home?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search