California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/17/13, 2:13 pm

If I owe back child support for children who are 17,19&21 do I pay just until they were 18?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search