California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 6:22 pm

I want to relinquish my parental rights to my ex-husband. How do I go about doing so? My ex-husband has agreed and understands his position.



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search