California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 10:37 am

My son is now 22, his dad just re-entered his life, never paid a dime of child support, it's like he stayed in the clear until now. He's told my son lies about why he wasn't around, that it was my fault. I never filed for child support because I knew I could do it on my own and if he wasn't willing to help with his own kid, I wasn't going to force him. I feel different now. Is there anyway I can file for 18 years of support even though my son is now 22?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search