California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/13, 7:11 pm

i want to vacate a restraining order that i had against my ex, it was for 3 years and set to expire in december this year, our child went to live with him, and she is protected on RO, how do i get it vacated?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search