Legal Question in Medical Leave in California

I went on maternity leave under fmla my return to work date was 10-8-12 I contacted my manager a week prior to my return date to let him know and he said he had to talk to dm. Well I called on 10-10-12 he said he would put me on schedule for the next week obly after I called hr dept. Well I called to get my schedule and I wasn't put on it. He is rude to me and just giving me the run around. Also a coworker told me she heard that well I was gone a fellow coworker told the new manager that she thought I was stealing which isn't true and if she thought that she should have reported it well I was there before my leave. I don't know if that's why the manager is acting like that with me. But he hasn't said its a rumor or I don't know. I have a newborn and am a single mom I need my incomr. I don't know what to do or my rights xause I wasn't terminated but still haven't been back to work

Michael Kirschbaum Law Offices of Michael R. Kirschbaum

You need to find an employment law attorney in your area for assistance. Sometimes, a well written letter from an attorney can do the trick. Sometimes, it takes more action to get their attention. You can find many experienced employment law attorneys on the website for the California Employment Law Attorney Association at www.cela.org and look for a CELA member with an office in the county in which you reside.

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in California

Family Medical Leave Act Legal Forms