California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/13, 9:27 am

If I, the defendant, received civil court ruling in my favor and want to file a motion against the plaintiff for exemplary damages, what would be the time limit to file such motion?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search