Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

Jewelery that was stolen from me was found in a pawn shop. What legal steps must I take to fo get my jewelry back. A police report has been filed on the original theft. The person who stole the jewelry is now living in another state

Asked on 8/22/13, 11:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Tell the police your stolen property is there.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 11:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now