California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/12, 1:21 pm

I was able to get a conditional resident card through spousal sponsorship but our marriage ended and I was not able to adjust my status to terminate my conditional resident status.I filed for I 751 but was denied.I haven't received any letters yet from USCIS regarding removal proceedings/date 10 mos after I got denied.I have a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from another country and I was able to get a job as a PT aide for 2yrs then got a license to practice PT Assistant and was able to practice for 6mos before I got denied.Is it still possible for me to stay/work here in the US through employment sponsorship after I 751 denial? Can 245i help me since my father is a naturalized.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search