Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

So once the form I-130, I-485 and I-765 forms are filed. Do we also have to file for a green card or does that come along with filing these forms?

Asked on 7/28/10, 9:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If these forms are done correctly, it will result in residency.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/10, 10:36 pm
Taraneh Khorrami Law Offices of Taraneh Khorrami, APLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

These forms are filed in order to obtain a permanent resident status in the US (green card).

Read more
Answered on 8/03/10, 11:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now