California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 7:55 am

Well, my name is Osvaldo. I am married to a US citizen. We met each other when we were in High School. However; we couldn't be together because of our age difference. After 8-9 years we reunite. She has 2 kids, and went through a tough divorce. She had depression problems, and one of her sons had speech problems because of the trauma. So, I saw her back again, right after I graduated from the University (SAC State). We started going out and suddenly the spark of love clicked again, and we married. We have been living together for about a year. We decided to go ahead and trying to fix my immigration status. The I130 application was successfully passed, however, we need help with our case. We don't want to be separated. It has been a long time and I don't think I could loose her again. She feels the same way, and my boys, even when they are not mine I consider them as ours. We work hard to provide for our family, and I don't want them to go through the same thing all over again.

I crossed the border when I was 15, I am 30 years old now. I graduated: 7 A.S.; a B.S. in Civil Engineer; EIT certified. I am a good guy, with good moral character. I have never been detained by immigration officials, and my record is clean.

Please we need help....

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search