California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/24/04, 3:07 am

Starting Business On H1B


Is there any way a person on H1B visa can start a business in USA ? Like by getting help from a US citizen or anything else.

I know he can register a company but can't work for anybody but the employer who sponsered the H1B visa.

So is there any way he can start a company and play an active role in that company ?



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search