California  |  Insurance Law

Car Accident

I got into a car accident on May 2, 2008. I was Rear ended by the car behind me. The insurance of the lady that hit me has accepted liability for the incident. I have neck and back pain because of the accident. I went to my doctor and he said that I am suffering from whiplash. He also said it would hurt more in a couple of days which it did. Advised me not to go to work for a week. I dont want to get paid using my sick leave. Can I have the insurance company pay for it? and up to how much compensation can I ask them since I was hurt?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.