California  |  Insurance Law

I was rear-ended by someone who is insured by the same insurance company. Everyone admits the accident was his fault. They say that as a cross claim we each take care of our own property damage. I do not feel as if anyone is fighting for my best interests. My vehicle is 8 years old and was listed as a total loss. "Our" insurance agency has low balled an offer that will not allow me to replace the vehicle. They are penalizing me for excessive miles. I want more consideration for newly replaced engine, regular service - over $5,000 invested in last year to get another 100,000 miles out of the Explorer given advice from mechanic that it was in great condition. Have been through 6 managers and they are still quoting "entering numbers and established vaulation software". How do I get them to up the offer? A separate personal Injury complaint has been opened and is in process.

Is it time to get an attorney?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.