California  |  Insurance Law

My wife was falsely accused by an insurance company for an accident that she was not involved. The insurance company neither bothered to ask their policy holder (their insured driver) for the correct identification of the other driver such as license plate number of the vehicle, the driver license number, and proof of insurance nor they conducted a thorough investigation. Instead, we were bombarded with their threatening mails by their affiliated company, Credit Collection Services, and asking us for money. After several phone calls, the company only provided us the location of the accident. By the way, they identified the color of vehicle "green", which we never owned a green color car. It turned out to be our previous address which we moved out over four years ago. I and my wife had to go in the neighborhood and find out what exactly happened. After encountered several people in that neighborhood, some even did not appreciated, we finally found out who actually was involved. Their insured drive who used to be our previous neighbor falsely gave my wife's name to the insurance company.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.