California  |  Investment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/13, 12:55 am

are there such thing as private investors that work through the bank only, and not the buyer, and are there loan modifications available for the buyer to save home facing forclosure?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search