Legal Question in Employment Law in California

Found out my boss was having an affair with my wife who also works there, when i confronted him he denied everything because we work for a well known bank. It has caused me to take a stress leave of absence because of the hostile work environment. I havent gotten paid because of this. Is there anything I can do?

Asked on 12/28/12, 9:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have to apply for state disability benefits (SDI) in the beginning because your employer will deny your stress claim. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/12, 10:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now