California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 4:49 pm

I am a disabled veteran with PTSD. I recently (more than a year after moving in to apartment) got a service dog. can the landlord/owner request "proof" (letter from medical professional), of my disability and requirement for a service dog?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search