Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

By pardoning an offender, the individual is fully forgiven from all the legal consequences of the crime and its conviction. I just looked the legal definition of a pardon and that's what I found. So my question is, can these pardoned individuals legally purchase firearms, and if they can and use the firearm in the commission of a crime can Governor Brown be held responsible, and if so for what? This is in reference to CA Governor Jerry Brown and the pardoning of 64 people.

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

Your only remedy against the governor in this case would be to work against his re-election if he decides to run again. A court action would be thrown out on demurrer.

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Please don't tell me you really think a governor would ever pardon anyone if they could be held responsible for what those people do after they are pardoned.

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California