California  |  Medical Malpractice

How do you file an ex-parte to request more time to turn in an opposition to a Notice of Demurrer and a Demurrer to first amended complaint with Memorandum of points and Authorities And also a opposition for notice of motion to strike with Memorandum of points and Authorities . What do I write on it in simplest but correct terms , Thank You. Also this is for a person that is mentally handicapped is there any law that may help them to getting an extension . Also plantiff has a 4 th grade ready level and was served by mail , plaintiff has no way of understanding any legal documents and also requires a daily interpreter in sign language and is visually and hearing impaired , so how can they legal prove they served the plaintiff I am also guardian ad litem and I tried to call the dependent Lawyer to request more time she said she did not need to negotiate with me because I was not an attorney and that her position was everything would be settled when we go to court . Thank you

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.