California  |  Medical Malpractice

I have a massive kidney cyst that has calcified. This was due to my being given Prilosec for over a year (off-label use, not authorized?) and simultaneously given 150,000IU Vitamin D/week.

Cyst not fully diagnosed due to lack of medical insurance/access/being disabled.

Doctors are in Washington state, I am in California. Happened in 2011. I seek reparations and for the problem to be remedied. I do not seek punitives - lawyer can have that.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.