Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

I'm staying in a medical research facility in southern california.

Most of the rooms are very small and have bank beds. Some rooms are as small as 10x10 yet has two bank beds. I was relaxing in a tv room and a part of ceiling fell off due, to water leak.

I'm wondering if this facility is operating legally or not. If it is, can I sue this place?

Asked on 9/11/13, 7:35 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you were injured you should seek treatment first, then see a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 9:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now