California  |  Medical Malpractice

Approx 4-5 yrs ago i saw a dermatologist who removed a mole on the side of my R) eye which he left a big hole. he never stitched it like he should have. It's embarrassing & i have been to 3 other dermatologist saying they can cut it a stitch it but it will make a worse scar or a filler but dangerous by the eye. I went back to him and he didn't care etc. Can i sue for causing an embarrassing, permante scar he put there? If he had done his job properly and wasn't in such a hurry that day i wouldn't be asking you this. Thank you & please help.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.