California  |  Native American Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/08/13, 2:40 am

As the victim in a grand theft case that occured in an indian casino,can I be forced to help in the prosecution if I myself am not pressing charges?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search