California  |  Personal Injury

Hi dear attorney. my girlfriends poor old grandma slipped and fell in subway and the attorney and the paralegal have been jerking them for appx. 2 years. They keep brushing it off and ignoring calls and extending day by day without an answer/status. I got upset and i told my girlfriend i will call and I did and i was pissed and told the girl who answered the phone that i have been attempting to get status for my grandma and have been jerked around and ignored by the paralegal, which i really have. He would say, "call me later, I am not in the office, call me in an hour" and so on.... so I got pissed and decided to calll the office.

I told the girl that i am sick of being treated like a child and I need an answer or I will take legal action. Then the attorney questioned me about what legal action I will take and I said well I need status and if you will not give it to me I am going to get a lawyer and take legal action.

Do I have a right to do this? THANK YOU SO MUCH

Respectfully,

Mike

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com