California  |  Personal Injury

My dog escaped our back yard 8 months ago and got into a fight with my neighbor's 2 pit bulls in his yard. The neighbor tried to break up the fight and he said my dog bit him. We have no proof it was my dog that bit him, but since our dog was on his property, we believed him. He said he did not want to persue legal action against us. He accepted money from us for the hospital visit and pain medication he needed for the bite.He said he lied to the hospital telling them it was a random stry dog that bit him. Now we are being sued. Does he have a case against us?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com