Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I got injured from someone use exercise machine inproperly, I must sue the person, can you recommend good attorney for me? I am in LA, thanks.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Your post is not clear. If you were injured by someone else while they were using a machine, you will have to show how they were negligent and you were not negligent. If you were seriously injured, with substantial medical damage and treatment expenses, disabled, prevented from working, etc., then you might have a case worth pursuing. If so, then feel free to contact me to explain the actual facts, evidence, witnesses, injuries, etc.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California