California  |  Personal Injury

I have a ten months old baby, I put him on the top of One of Ross' shopping cart. The car seat did not fit well in the shopping cart, And my baby fell head down onto the floor. I called the Ambulance And we rushed him to the ER. He was not buckled up, Because I just change his diapers. There is no broken bones, but his head is prettry swollen and he is in a 48 hour watch. I never had that problem before in the shopping cart, can I Sue them even though he wasn't buckled up? He is good now, but I am concerned this accident will Happento to other baby in the future.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com