Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I have a ten months old baby, I put him on the top of One of Ross' shopping cart. The car seat did not fit well in the shopping cart, And my baby fell head down onto the floor. I called the Ambulance And we rushed him to the ER. He was not buckled up, Because I just change his diapers. There is no broken bones, but his head is prettry swollen and he is in a 48 hour watch. I never had that problem before in the shopping cart, can I Sue them even though he wasn't buckled up? He is good now, but I am concerned this accident will Happento to other baby in the future.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: