Legal Question in Product Liability in California

my case has settled 3 months ago all proper releases signed.after months of unreturned phone calls my lawyer finally tells me the money has been in an escrow account.when i asked him what the interest rate was he told me it was minimal and considered administrative costs.my settlement was well into six figures,hardly minimal to me.is this legal?isn't he obligated to inform me?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Joel Selik www.SelikLaw.com

The question, I would think, is why is he not distributing the money and when will he. If he expected to have monies over time it should be discussed with the client how it's kept and other issues.

More Products Liability questions and answers in California

Products Liability Legal Forms