California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 5:56 pm

Can I go to Connecticut from California without a parent, and rent a room in a apartment? If so, I've read that you'd need a parent to cosign, but my mom does not want to go. I was going to go alone, and I wanted to stay for a week or two, because someone I know lives there, and I want to get used to the area because I want to be attending a school there. My main concern is a place to live and if I need some kind of papers that my mom could sign here in California and take to Connecticut?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search