California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/13, 7:13 pm

We have a hard money loan which is in default. Lender agreed to give extra month to bring current before setting auction date but requires us tp prove $7000 in property tax is current before he'd accept any money from us. We have enough to cure default but not the tax. Any input helpful. We live in California. Is it legal to not accept payment of arrearages and auction house? Not even a lien yet...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search