California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 4:09 pm

I am selling my house and my real estate agent wants me to sign over the grant deed to the escrow company and am not comfortable and want to know if this is legal to do before even the closing.The buyers made the deposit and now want me to sign and notarize my grant deed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search