California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/13, 9:38 am

I have a years lease with a mother of 3 boys. one of the boys

(23) has threatend the other tenants and neighbors, verbally

and physically. the question is i need a civil harrassment tro.

who do i get the order from. me, the tenants or the neighbors.

the mother is no problem. he has never harrassed me.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search