California  |  Traffic Law

I was pulled over for a tail light being out but my license was suspended for unpaid traffic tickets. They impounded the car and gave me a ticket for driving with a suspended license. I now have paid off the tickets, got the vehicle released and now have a valid ca driver's license. I have a court date coming up for this recent ticket. Can my license be suspended again? Will there be any leaniancy because I've now obtained a valid license?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.