California  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 11:30 pm

I was recently cited for a 12500(a) Infraction for driving without a valid license in California. I am on year 2 of 3 for probation for a DUI as well, and 2 days after I applied and got a restricted license at the DMV. What should I do to avoid getting the sentence changed to a misdemeanor and any other help?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search