California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/13, 11:05 pm

Before his death in 2003, my father set up a living trust with my 2 brothers and I as the beneficiaries. The family home is the only remaining asset. According to the terms of the trust I was entitled to live in the house for a period of 5 years, provided I pay the mortgage, insurance and property taxes on it, which I have. We are in the process of selling the house now. Am I entitled to my moving expenses being paid by the trust before it is dissolved?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search