Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I'm selling my house, she passed away. I need money to move and want to borrow money from an inheritance company. Do I need a lawyer to borrow the money or could I do this on my own,

Asked on 7/08/13, 8:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jennifer Rouse Meissner Joseph & Palley
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Who passed away? If you are selling your house, why do you need to borrow from your inheritance?

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 8:04 am
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You posted and skipped a few lines of information in your post. It is a confusing read.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 11:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now