California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 10:54 am

my father recently passed away leaving property and other assets in his name and his wife of 20 years (not our mother). we live in california. Are we as his children entitled to any of his assets?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search