California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/01/09, 5:32 pm

Guardianship of a grandchild

I am the maternal grandma filing for guardianship of my 4 year old grandson. His paternal grandparents have exibited some off the wall behavior like suggesting he be adopted out even though he has lived with me for the past 2 years. What do I need to do to protect him from them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search