California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 1:11 pm

My husband and I are legal residents of California currently living in Florida,. The basic will form we want to use requires the legal witnesses to the signing of the will to state their current address in California. We want to complete our will now, but will not be in California for a long time. What can we do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search