California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 9:09 am

My wife and her sisters are co-trustees on their Mother's trust in Calif. The Mother has passed away. Her house was already on the market when she died and she would have had large capitol gains. The house was included in the trust. Do they have to change the names on the deed to now receive the monies as inheritance. The real estate agent says no, the title co. says no and H & R Block says no. Do you agree?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search