California  |  Workers Comp

I'm on California disability (private insurance) after having been injured on my job in Los Angeles, the doctor who had certified me released me back to work at my request, the insurance company then used this opportunity to have me examined by their physician, I called them and told them I couln't make the appointment because my left shoulder problem had flared up. I asked my certifying doctor to refer me to an orthopaedist, he recertified me about 3 weeks ago, but I have seen no further disability checks. Are any of my actions cause to not be further paid? Don't I have the ability to see the doctor of my own choosing? Please advise. Thank You.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.