California  |  Workers Comp

I was injured on the job in 1991 ( herniated L4 & L5 discs ). After several years of treatment and litigation and insurance company paid quack doctor stating I was permanent and stable my attorney talked me into settling for a small sum of money and I was left to deal with my back pain. Now 20 years later I have re-injured my back at work and was sent to a doctor by my works insurance company. This doctor didn't even examine me. He asked some questions. To make a long story short this doctor seems clueless. Still in pain, unrealistic modified work, and he wants me to chase down my old medical records. Can I go to a different doctor that will actually examine me?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.