California  |  Workers Comp

I was injured at work, work comp claim going on for more than 3 years, in the mean time I got diagnosed with critical illness which has nothing to do with my work related injury, now that I am trying to settle this case with lump sum, work comp insurance declining to pay assuming my life acpectance is short and i die and i don't need the money for my surgory. can i sue the insurance company for assult. No one knows if I am dying in a specific time, I have no plug to unplug it and die. is this a law to assume i might die in a few years that's why they don't want to pay for my work related injury and i am permanent disable due to the injuries.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.