California  |  Workers Comp

I have been on WC for about a year, When I am considered PandS, do I go back to the same employer where I was injured? Is there a law that says they (emloyer where I was injred) have to hire me back for a period of time, so as not show retaliation for me getting injured? I had only worked for them for 4 months, I am a union member, an electrician, and when the job is finished I go back to the Union hall for another assignment. If there is a law could you tell me the law #. ?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.