California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/12, 12:14 pm

I have been on WC for about a year, When I am considered PandS, do I go back to the same employer where I was injured? Is there a law that says they (emloyer where I was injred) have to hire me back for a period of time, so as not show retaliation for me getting injured? I had only worked for them for 4 months, I am a union member, an electrician, and when the job is finished I go back to the Union hall for another assignment. If there is a law could you tell me the law #. ?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search